Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Handle Bar!!


Peter decided to shave off his "winter beard" and got a little creative in the process. Who doesn't like a handlebar mustache I say. Oh wait me that's who. Don't fret, this was just a stop on the shaving train and he now has a nice clean shaven face.

I am almost done adding prices to the list of all of our STUFF. Then on to the list of shoes and books and then off the the lawyer they go.
Its rather depressing having to assign dollar amounts to things that are priceless. Priceless to me at least. My grandfathers wallet, the key plate my dad made me in the pottery class that he took, the drum I bought in Ghana, you get my point.

I will be happy when the lists are over and in someone elses hands. so will Jonah. He doesn't understand why mommy is on the computer so much these days and not on the floor playing with him where I belong!!!

I have hardly gotten to do any knitting so the soaker pants for the j man are taking longer than I thought. There is no way they will be ready for Easter. Oh well. As long as I get them done and they fit him I'll be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment