Tuesday, March 2, 2010

the big 3!!!

the elusive third tooth has finally sprouted. I knew it was in there somewhere given the way the j man has been acting when eating but couldn't see it. He refuses to let me poke around in his mouth, much to my chagrin! but then yesterday afternoon I was changing him and he was laughing and I spotted the tell tale white line poking out from his upper left gum. then at dinner he would only eat apple sauce, which is what he does whenever he first sprouts a tooth.

And in equally as exciting news, he signed his first sign last night. I have been signing to him since 2 months and he recognizes signs just fine but has never done one. But when I signed "all done" asking about dinner he signed back "more". can you believe it. I was beside myself!!!!!!!
Good day in Mommy land my friends, good day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment