Friday, April 9, 2010

Jonah's a walker, Jonah's a walker. That's right I said it Jonah's a walker!!!

It started last week in earnest and by the weekend he was unstoppable. He is so into exploring everything. Its like he's in a hurry to grow up RIGHT NOW!!! And get super upset when he can't do everything that he wants at the exact moment that he wants to do it.
Now if he stumbles he wails for a few seconds then carries on. Or if he is carrying a big box across the living room and he drops it he acts as if the world is ending for 2 seconds and then picks it back up and keeps going.
We are also having some communication difficulties. I haven't spoken baby in a bout 33 yrs and he isn't quite fluent in english yet. But we're working it out.

He is already smarter than I am.

I am almost done knitting the soaker pants for him. They are super cute. I decided however that I should knit him a sweater vest to wear to Collin and Allison's rehearsal dinner. The pattern is adorable. I just hope I can get it done in time. pictures of both soon................I hope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment