Thursday, March 25, 2010

today

today will be beautiful. i can tell already.
have plans to buy clothes pins and stitch markers.
Clothes pins for my sweet new clothes line and stitch markers for the soaker pants that I am knitting jonah.
they are coming out great by the way.

and if i'm feeling really ambitious maybe just maybe i'll get the thank you cards out from jonah's bday parties.

the drum set was the perfect gift for him, thank you sara!

my little boy who can barely walk has somehow figured out how to use the foot petal on the drum set. he stands there holding 2 drum sticks using the foot petal going to town, rockin it out!!! its adorable. I had to pry a drum stick out of his hand the other night. sorry. call me mean mommy if you want but I no sleeping with your drum sticks till at least 2yrs old!

No comments:

Post a Comment