Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I am who I am

A different kind of mother would have noticed BEFORE she left the house that the shirt she put her son in this morning was horribly stained. And not just with one stain or even a light colored one but some thing that looks like spaghetti sauce all over it.

A different kind of mom would have noticed.

But I'm not that mom. I'm the mom who was racing around the house today trying to get out and threw what I thought was a nice clean white shirt on my adorable child. When did I notice that he looked filthy, oh about an hr later. My first reaction was upsetness but my second reaction the one I'm sticking with is , eh whatever. that's how he looks at the end of the day anyway, why not just start out that way.

For all you other moms, you know the ones who have extra clothes in their car and are always at the ready with a wet wipe instead of just wiping their kids hands with the inside of their own shirt. To all of you.................................



I'm off to make ketchup and mustard from the "Nourishing Traditions" cookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment