Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Have I mentioned that I love our new place?

Friends, crabs, beautiful weather, what more could a girl have asked for this past Labor Day weekend. Its so great to hang out in our fab backyard watching the kids run around and interact.
Three boys 18 months, 2 yrs, 2 1/2 yrs all getting along, for the most part. Yes there was some taking toys out of each others hands, throwing grass on each other, and other such minor things, but for the most part it was heaven for them and for me.

The first party in a new place is always a little awkward and this one was no exception but at the end of the night as Peter and I were sitting on the couch reflecting on the day and feeling incredibly blessed to have such incredible people in our lives I felt good and safe and full.

Swimming lessons start tomorrow for the J man and I . It should go well considering how much my little guy loves the water. I'm more nervous for me having to hold a squirmy toddler who just wants to GO GO GO!!

Knit night tonight, thank goodness. I need to be around the ladies who always always lift me up, make me feel peaceful through uncontrollable laughter, and remind me that creativity can be a form of prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment