Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hey weather, whats up with you?

Just when I thought we were safely on our way to fall summer is busting down the door again. its going to be 90 deg today. 90! Talk about insanity.

I mean how is a girl supposed to work on her husbands wool knit sweater for Christmas on a 90 deg day. How I ask.

And I'm not sure the apple picking plans that we had for today are going to come to fruition either. And darn it if I didn't have dreams of making apple sauce and apple butter but that may have to be put on hold as well.

On the other hand it is probably a perfect day for continuing sanding and painting the thrifted furniture that we bought for our house. I super duper really want the sofa table to get done and be nicely ensconced behind my sofa where it belongs. And since only I am standing in the way of that happening I guess I better get on it.

A friend of mine has a great blog, andreastreasures.blogspot.com, where she has been showing all her amazing projects from the "Nourishing Traditions" cookbook which has inspired me to break out my copy and try some of the recipes too.

I think its going to be a project day, just not a wool sweater project day!

No comments:

Post a Comment