Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pink Hair bye bye

So I think the pink hair must go. sadly!! I love having multi colored hair, it makes me happy. But with everything that is happening with our lives right now I think that I should go back to all brown, just until things settle down, whenever that is.
Being interviewed for a new place to live, dealing with lawyers etc its probably better to have "normal" hair. I don;t feel like the "full me" with normalcy but the rest of the world hasn't caught up to me yet. Its hard always being ahead of the pack.................

So yesterday one of the best things ever happened!!!!! Jonah said MOMMA!!! he looked at me said momma and crawled over to me for a hug. i melted, full on puddle on the floor. It made all the sleepless night disappear from memory.
Then this morning J looked at peter smiled said Dada and reached out his arms for a hug.
Clearly we have the best baby in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment