Monday, December 14, 2009

home?

Found a house we love. Found a house that we could fill with love. Found a house found a house found a house but is it going to be our home? That is the question.
Many things would have to happen, be let out of our lease, come to some sort of settlement regarding all our moldy stuff, figure out all the other things that will inevitably come up as time progresses.

I would be the care taker of a weekend rental property attached to the house (if we get it). Haven't worked in 2 yrs, outside of the home that is. Worked my but off inside of the home. it would feel great to work again and its a job that where I can take J0nah with me which is the only type I would take.
If only some one would pay me to bake. One day I will have my bakery, one day.

Staying calm is difficult with all the things to do. Seems overwhelming.

Jonah and I got our H1N1 shot today. He has barely gotten any other vaccines but for some reason I really wanted him to get this one, I'm probably buying into the media hype but am relieved that we got it.

Made peanut noodles for the first time came out pretty good if I say so.

No comments:

Post a Comment