Friday, December 18, 2009

Baby I can drive a car!

I've had my license for a little over a month now and I have to admit it totally rocks! I love being able to drive. Before I had it people would tell me the sense of freedom that I would feel once I got it. How I would feel like I could just get in the car and drive forever going where the wind takes me.
Now I love driving but the whole sense of freedom thing isn't really happening. I mean going to walmart or the grocery store with Jonah in the back seat is about as wild as it gets but hey at least I get to go ALL BY MYSELF!!! with Jonah..............

But today TODAY something happened. I was in the car with the J man cooing in the back and sarah mclaughlin's "I will Remember You" came on the radio. I turned it up, then louder, louder, next thing I know I am singing at the top of my lungs along to the radio rocking out driving down rt 40 and having a super great time. I felt free!!!!!!!

The song ended just as I pulled into the walmart parking lot, back to reality...................but for one song I WAS FREE DRIVING IN MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment