Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cross Your Fingers

Hope Hope Hopefully we will agree to take the house today. I think its going to work out. We may be looking at trees and water by the new yr. It makes me a little giddy to think about.

Jonah's word count is now up to 3:
Moma
Dada
Millllll (he's saying Milk in Jonah speak and saying he wants to nurse)

I love that he says Milllll when he wants to nurse. Communicating with him verbally brings me such joy. I have to say that I did think he would sign milk before saying it since Peter and I have been signing to him since birth. But hey he is telling me what he wants and I am able to provide it to him and that makes me happy.

Other things that make me happy:
My husband
The prospect of living in a house from 1901 with a view of the water
The hope that I may actually be able to break out my sewing machine in the new house
Jonah's smile when I strap him into the ergo to make dinner

No resolution yet on the mold front. While the idea of having to get rid of almost everything we own is extremely upsetting its also rather liberating. We have too much stuff and while we have a yearly purging its never enough. Now we are forced to down size and the hard choices are being forced upon us which apparently we need. So thanks for the help universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment