Monday, August 30, 2010

smile smile smile

Another beautiful day in our fabulous new neighborhood! I just smile being around here.
The unpacking is coming along. Some days I have more energy than others.
Today is a good day. I feel peppy and spunky and full of vim and vigor. The J man and I have already run a good amount of errands and since he doesn't seem to be in a "nap place" today I think we may go out and run some more.

Oh and in the insane kid info category: I measured J's feet 2 weeks ago to buy him a pair of sneakers. He was a 6. Tried on a few pairs. Bought a neato pair and away we went. Tried to put them on him over the weekend and they were too small. Went today and measured his feet again...............8. Tried on 8's and they fit like a charm. Is it possible that my kids feet grew 2 sizes in 2 weeks?????

No comments:

Post a Comment