Thursday, August 5, 2010

I love a farm auction!!

All I can say is GO TO THE CUMPTON FURNITURE AUCTION!!!!!!

It was amazing on so many levels. The characters, the barn, the furniture. It was all worth seeing.

First off: we bought 9 lamps for $55. 2 from the 30's that have to be rewired, 2 from the '50's, and the rest from the 60's and 70's. And I love love love them. Then there were 4 not so great paintings in great frames for $10. So a totally successful shopping experience. I'll post pics soon.

Aside from that i wish I had brought a camera to capture the craziness. I would absolutely go again just not on a 95 deg day.

I'm fighting a summer head cold. I'm really anti summer colds. It always seems so wrong to have a cold when its 100 outside.

We were supposed to go to Peter's parents house today and get our stuff out of their attic, since we'll have a ton of storage space now. We put our stuff in there 3 yrs ago before we went to Hawaii. I'm not even sure whats in those boxes any more. But I'll find out soon enough.

I was way to sick and in need of a good day of rest in bed so P took J to his parents to get the stuff while I slept the day away. I've never been away from Jonah for this long and I miss him like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment