Monday, August 23, 2010

help I'm lost in a sea of boxes!!

Hello Hello Hello.

Here we go....................

Moved in a week ago.

This is going slow.

The boxes seem to be multiplying like gremlins if you feed them way too late.

Ok enough of that.

Here's the scoop. We moved in thanks once again to our amazing fabulous and wonderful friends and family. We realize that it is completely rude to have a 200 LBS tv when you move as much as we do. Negotiations are going on about getting rid of it.

The house has no built in storage, ie no kitchen cabinets to speak of so we bought some "put together yourself" things to hold all our kitchen stuff. And in case you couldn't guess a pasty chef has A LOT of kitchen stuff!!

Jonah's play room is done. Its the only room that's done but hey its better than having no rooms done.

Next on the agenda is the kitchen.

Basically I'm overwhelmed, exhausted, and ready to be done. But I'm sure most of the world feels the same way. It's time to stand up straight, center myself, and plow through.

It will get done. A little at a time. The key is finding a balance between playing with my amazing kid, hanging out with my super duper husband, and finding some time for myself while getting the rest of it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment