Thursday, May 13, 2010

Single stream recycling starts in our town tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited!! No more storing everything in our laundry room and then hauling it to the dump. Now I can just put it all out on the curb every other friday and away it goes. I love recycling. I love the idea of it, the purpose of it. I love that it allows me to not feel so badly about buying certain things due to the packaging because I know it wont end up in a landfill.

Knit night once again was perfection. women of all ages sitting around discussing the world and our lives while creating amazing needle crafts at the same time. so inspiring, so important. community community community. while we each create something individually we are creating something collectively. ladies you raise me up!!!!

Watch the doc "Beautiful Losers". You can down load it for free on Netflix. It shows one of P's favorite pieces of art in Coney Island......

No comments:

Post a Comment