Wednesday, May 12, 2010

i love my boys!

cooking dinner for my guys. spinach pasta with brussel sprouts and home made sauce with home grown basil. roasting turkey from the farm down the road. j seems to have been born a vegetarian. he doesn't really eat meat which is fine by me and p. we have both been vegetarians in the past and discuss going back at least twice a yr.

waiting for p to get home so I can go to knit night. i love knit night so. but he is stuck in his advisers office trying to figure out his school schedule which is super important of course.
not that my knitting is unimportant or anything but clearly school gets priority over my hobby.

saw more houses today. um is there anywhere to live that's in our budget and fabulous? maybe one will work out but it will need work, lots of work I fear. and uh lets be honest p and I don't know how to do that kind of stuff. our wonderful families would of course pitch in but we can't rely on them to do all of it.

jonah loves music and watching him dance makes my heart happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment