Wednesday, May 12, 2010

find me a home

So um I'm a total dork. Any one who reads this...all 3 of you....knows this.

I had to break up with my Realtor. There is nothing wrong with her, I just found her completely and uterly annoying. Every time I had an appointment to go see a house with her I dreaded it. Isn't the stress of making the biggest purchase of your life enough without the added stress of having to hang out with someone you can't stand in order to do it?
Ok so by break up I mean I stopped calling her and have been ignoring her calls. A guy once did that to me and I got the message (eventually) I'm hoping she will too.

I decided to go on trial house viewings with 2 new realtors. One yesterday and one today. So here is why I'm a complete dork. I am sorta nervous to meet these new people. I'm spending way to much time thinking about what to wear, what will they think, etc. The fact of the matter is that as long as I buy a house they could really care less which pair of jeans I wear.

Susan, who I met yesterday, was nice and plain spoken. She really seemed like she was trying to get a feel for what kind of house we're looking for. Today I meet Jim.

Maybe one of these days I'll meet the right house cause really that's the point of the whole thing right?

No comments:

Post a Comment