Monday, January 4, 2010

baby got bags

We are moving in 2 weeks. Thank goodness.
After being on vaca for a week and a half I had really left this place behind But walking in last night and hearing the upstairs neighbor screaming at her 4 yr old it just brought all the melancholy back.
But we are moving and Jonah will have grass to crawl in when its warm.

We wont have to go to walmart for everything. I hate walmart, I hate that there are no other stores in a 40 min radius due to walmart.

The new house is furnished which is great since we lost all our furniture. But last night we realized that we never tested the beds or any such thing so hopefully they will be comfortable but they have to be better than the air mattress we have currently right?

Jonah was super off his schedule over vaca. I always feel like the worst mom when he has bags under his eyes. 5 cousins and tons of aunts and uncles around proved weigh more interesting than taking a nap.

We got him the cutest little piano for christmas. Just think of a grand piano then shrink it. its adorable and he loves it.

Peter went back to work today. I miss him being home. I feel that there must be some gov grant that he can get so that we could afford for him to stay home.

I have to start cleaning all the things that are cleanable from the other apt. Bleach bath for 5 min. I probably wont have any skin left on my hands after this process.

Christmas was wonderful. 19 peeps at dinner. I love the insanity.

I think my resolution this yr is to develop some organizational skills. I always want to be organized but it never seems to happen. Maybe if I develop and stick to a plan it will work this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment