Saturday, January 16, 2010



we are moving today, moving moving moving today. thank goodness.

j went to bed at 7 last night, i went to bed at 7:30. then he decided that 5:30 was time for us to get up.
when i say i went to bed at 7:30 it would be much more accurate to say that i fell into bed, i had no choice my body just directed itself over to it and pushed me in, my brain all the while was listing the things left to do before we were done packing and cleaning and ready to move but as soon as my body hit the bed i was out.
who knows how long i would have slept had baby boy not gotten up.

things i will not miss about living here:
sleeping on an air mattress (my neck hasn't felt right the whole time)
not having a place to walk outside, unless you count the highway
not having an outside place for j to play, unless you count the highway
listening to the lady upstairs scream at her 4 yr old, calling her a bitch and even worse
having all our stuff destroyed by mold
being harassed by office workers over said mold
seeing drug deals go down in the parking lot
living in fear that this will be the time the drug addicts break into our place
having j overhear and see people having fights physical and verbal in the parking lot
seeing the cops arresting people in the parking lot

things i will miss about living here:



I hope I can finish up all the stuff still left before kara comes. i know she wont really care but i think its kinda rude to show up to help someone move and they aren't ready. and frankly i want to be done so i can just get the hell out of here. it makes me very sad to have to throw away such personally important stuff and i just want o put as much distance between me and it as possible. i threw out my 3 yr old birthday card from my grandma yesterday.
just get me out of here. let me put this as behind me as i can. i know the whole thing isn't over but i think some distance will help. i pray some distance will help.
i just think that i will feel better making new wonderful memories in our new wonderful house.

J spent hrs and I mean hrs yesterday walking with his little walker toy that i got for $5 at the wee sale. He would race across the floor then hit a door and look at me to turn him around. I think this went on for 3 hrs and started up again once peter came home from work. The pictures are at the top. I couldn't figure out how to rotate them or put them on the bottom of the post. sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment