Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm bilinguial --Sorta of

I speak Jonah. Its a very specific language. Only 2 people speak it really. Jonah, is fluent, and I'm pretty good but I don't understand everything.

So all you "well meaning" people out there who say such helpful comments like: shouldn't he be talking by now?, or um have you had him tested?. You can all F off.

Jonah speaks, you apparently just aren't skilled enough to know what he's saying. The fault is yours really.
My kid is fine, he's great actually. He's sweet, friendly and kind, loves to share and give hugs and play.

I know your kid was reading by 6 months right, doing calculus by 2 yrs.
Maybe your kid should be tested. Maybe your kid is the one with a problem.

My amazing wonderful fabulous little boy is perfectly A OK so back off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment