Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I need the cleaning fairies ASAP!!

SO much has been going on lately that my house has been completely neglected.
Its really a shambles and we have guests, Brian Reka Lina and Kaspian, coming over tomorrow so I better get cracking. All I want to do however is sit and knit. But really what else is new?

I'm so close to finishing Peter's Christmas sweater I can't stand it!

I'm giving myself 7 more minutes of me time and then its "up off the couch and get busy time!!!"

Starting with the exciting task of putting stuff in the crock pot for dinner, I know I know try to contain yourself. Then, hold on to your hats folks, I'm going to pick up all the clutter and go through the pile of mail on my dinning room table, and wait for it MOP THE FLOORS!!!! I can't believe it either all of that in one day. How lucky can one girl get.

But thankfully knit night is tonight. So it will end on a high note.

Alex and Christina got married and it was lovely. They are so well suited for each other!!

And my little man looked adorable in his suit. I hardly have any pics of it though due to his complete lack of nap and subsequent meltdown.

And is the time change messing with anyone elses kids sleep. He was doing so well sleeping till 7 on most days, now its 5:30 wake up all over again. I love when my kid says "mommy" but hearing it at 5:30 is not my favorite.

Ok its 9. Time to start my day. So long couch, hello vacuum.

No comments:

Post a Comment