Monday, November 1, 2010

does anyone ever day trick?



My guys on Halloween afternoon.

Handed out halloween candy last night for the first time and it was as amazing as I had always dreamed it would be. Growing up in an apartment building with few kids meant that the few kids there were went to their friends buildings and in my adulthood either I wasn't home for it or no one came. but last night they came in droves!! the 4 bags of candy I had bought were gone well before the last child was out.
I felt a little defeated turning our porch light out with kids still on the street but also relieved that there wouldn't be gobs of junk around.

Jonah handed out the candy, and loved putting it in the "big kids" bags. No trick or treating for him yet. I'm putting off that for as long as possible.

In other news while J napped yesterday P and I tried to rewire a lamp, I was assured that it is a super easy project, but half way through I called the company for help only to find out that they only offer help Mon-Fri. We resorted to YouTube which helped some but I have to call back the manufacturer to finish up. meaning that my dinning room is covered in lamp parts which Jonah has decided are WAY more interesting than his toys............... obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment