Monday, October 11, 2010

I feel like bloggers, myself included, have taken a collective vacation from blogging. It seems like everyone just needs a break from the medium or something.

Until yesterday i hadn't posted in a week or so. lots of the blogs i read have gone longer.

Oh well. We all need space some times.

My niece's bday party is on Halloween and I am so excited cause every one has to come in costume. I love dressing up!! I would love to do a family costume but i need some inspiration. any ideas for a home made mom dad and toddler costume? I was thinking of honey bees. thoughts?

we purposely did nothing all weekend. its felt like we've been going and going even on the weekends for months so we took this weekend off. hung out just the 3 of us. it was fabulous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment