Thursday, October 21, 2010

8:52 AM and I already feel like I've lived a whole day since I woke up.

Jonah collided with the table this morning. Blood started pouring, gushing may be a better word from his nose. First bloody nose. Poor guy. After a few minutes and 2 cool damp towels the blood stopped and after 2 sippies of milk and 2 sesame episodes he has calmed down. I look like I've done battle field surgery, my pajamas are covered in blood. I need a hot shower and some clean clothes and then I'll be right too.

So in case you are keeping track J now has:
1 black eye
5 teeth coming in
1 fat lip
and
1 swollen nose

and its only Thursday.

Is it wrong that I don't want to leave the house today? I can just imagine the stares I'm going to get in town as people see my guy and give me that "bad mother" look.

No comments:

Post a Comment