Thursday, July 22, 2010

sleep?

Why oh why for the last 3 days have I woken up at 3AM only to fall asleep around 5 AM about 15 min before the J man wakes up? I lie there thinking about too many things that can't be dealt with at 3AM and telling myself that I should get up and knit or something productive to help get back into a sleepy place but I don't get up I just keep thinking about STUFF.
Not helpful.

I always think of the best blog posts right before I go to sleep. They're funny, poignant, have a topic, and aren't my usual rambling free thinking sort of thing. But then I fall asleep and the fabulous blog post is gone as well. I suppose I could get up and jot a thing or two down but that would involve getting out of bed and that's not going to happen. especially since I'm getting so little sleep as it is.

Hopefully J will take a nap today and I will join him. Yesterday he declined my nap offers.

Stitches come out today, YAY!!!!!

Knit night ladies thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment