Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Attack of The Killer Ants

Well, they aren't really killer ants, but maybe they are since they are slowly killing my spirit. They are everywhere. Apparently, ants come inside when the weather is warm and considering that it is !@!$@#$#%$% HOT outside they are invading our home. I usually get such pleasure from cooking but now I don;t even want to be near the kitchen let alone in it. I don't even want to think about it. It upsets me so.
We don;t want to spray any ant killer cause we don't want to breathe in poison and all but the ant motel things don't seem to be working. And I've tried all the natural remedies that I can find. bay leaves, cayenne, etc.

today is our 3 yr wedding anniversary. according to the traditional wedding gift thing I should be getting Peter something leather. for some reason all i can think of is getting him a pair of assless chaps as a joke but where does one get a pair of assless chaps on short notice in semi rural md? now if we still lived in ny no problem!!

J is getting a new molar. why do baby's need so many teeth? he's a pile of crankiness and breaks out into screams out of no where. poor guy. i think baby's should max out at 10 teeth. any more than that is excessive, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment