Friday, July 9, 2010

Its raining!!!! For months its felt like the rain always passed us by. Even as recently as yesterday when all the surrounding towns got it we were skipped. My garden has been pleading with the sky for a good down pour, I've been doing rain dances, and finally today it all paid off.

I started to open the door to put clothes on the line and saw RAIN!!!

And let me say that it better cool things off because it has been down right miserable round here recently and I could use a day below 90!

We have decided to keep renting since we haven't found "the house" to buy yet. Of course now we have to look at rentals which is no less time consuming or aggravating. Saw a nice apt in wilmington yesterday but its more for a single person or a couple with out kids. It just wasn't right for us. so the search continues.

I think a house is a better fit for us. Going from a house to a small apt wouldn't be easy.

Moving again!!! I've decided to have a positive attitude about it. I could wallow in the whole "I can't believe we are moving again, I have to pack again, its only been 7 months, if feels like I just unpacked, are you kidding me we are moving again" thing but nope not me I'm going to be positive, think of it as a new and wonderful experience and be excited. At least thats what I'm telling myself.....

No comments:

Post a Comment