Friday, October 2, 2009

Ice Ice Baby

Sometimes when Jonah gets fussy I sing to him which seems to help. I sing whatever comes to mind, sometimes its the soundtrack to Hair sometimes its a song from my days at camp, I never know what is going to come out of my mouth, (much like when I'm not singing). But today I opened my mouth and Ice Ice Baby came forth. 1. I can't believe that the words to that song (can I even call it that) are still stored in my memory, and 2. I feel like I auditorily assaulted my child by subjecting him to such a tune. He of course loved it and was all laughs and smiles.

Jonah has been trying all week to go from a crawl position to a sitting position. He hasn't been successful yet but he wont quit. Its amazing to see him try and I really could watch him work on it all day. Unfortunately, there are dishes, laundry, vacuuming - I never actually get to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment