Sunday, May 5, 2013

tilled

Our garden is FINALLY tilled!!!!!! so exciting. Now I just have to rake out the grass etc and we're ready to go. Our seedlings have been beautifully growing in our sunny back window and are almost ready to put in the ground. I went crazy with the heirlooms this yr. purple dragon carrots, lemon cucumber, mini watermelon that you can just pop in your mouth like a kumquat. I mean come on  thats really cool. oh and purple cauliflower.black and white tomatoes, eggplant, kale, etc

I still need to get sage, more marigolds, thyme and squash.

But all and all I think we're in pretty good shape.

The sheep and wool festival is today. I usually go but this yr decided that the temptation to buy yarn would be too great so I'm skipping it. but if I knit from my stash all  yr long I'll go next yr.

Today will be filled with making dandelion jam. Now you really can't beat a day like that!!

Hubby dressed little girl today. he put her in completely clashing prints. he said He dressed her as if he were me. I think she looks fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment