Sunday, May 12, 2013

Moms

On Mother's Day it makes me think of my beautiful children. How they came in to the world so differently. How they have the same personalities on the out side as they did when they were growing inside of me. J was and is busy busy busy, woke up at 5 am everyday while I was pregnant with him and still wakes @ 5 am now. My little L so determined, you can't make her do a thing she doesn't want to do. Full of attitude and sass. Usually you can press on a pregnant belly and the baby will kick. Se kicked when she wanted to thank you very much!
I am so lucky to have them in My life and I just hope that I am the best mom that I can be to them.

But it also makes me think of all my friends who are struggling to get pregnant. AmaZingly we are at that age where getting knocked up just isn't that easy any more. The thing we used to pray not to have happen and took every precaution against is now the thing we pray for and do everything we can to have happen. I feel unbelievably bad for all the people I know going through it. after trying the old fashion method for yrs. adoption,  gestational carriers it all adds up. And there are no guarantees. How did we get into this position? Aren't we still in our twenties?
And I haven't been without my own fertility issues. I've been pregnant 5 times and have two beautiful kiddos.
Why should waiting to get pregnant mean we most likely wont without some sort of invasive intervention?

I want another baby but it probably won't happen. I would love to adopt so maybe we'll go down that route.

To all the moms out there I hope you have a wonderful day. And to all those wishing to become moms Mayan fertility massage worked for me. Maybe it will for you to. Sending you all love and fertile thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment