Monday, February 28, 2011

you know its monday...........

Jonah is doing a great job of telling me when he has to pee, but he refuses to pee in his potty. That is for "little boys" he says. But apparently peeing in the shower is for "big boys". So he stands in the shower and pees. At least he's got the "I've got to go" thing right? Its kinda a pain in the ass though. I have to take off his pants and socks, then once he's done I have to wash his feet. But ok, he's peeing somewhere other than his diaper and I should be thankful...............right?

This morning, he said he had to pee, we went through the whole disrobing process and he peed. Great! Then he pooped. Ok, this has happened before, I just clean the shower. And lets be honest my shower doesn't usually get cleaned this often so maybe its a good thing? But today after he pooped in the shower, he decided to rub his feet in it, Ahhh no wait stop, Then he reached down and grabbed some and smeared it on him self, AHHHHHHHHHHH StOPPPPPPP, then he ran out of the shower and started smearing it everywhere in the bathroom, like seriously everywhere. OK. So I finally wrangle him get him up the stairs and into the upstairs shower since the downstairs one is out of commission!! We are both covered in poop, and um its super gross. But then we are clean and I think its all over.

I was feeling relieved. I forgot about what the bathroom looked like. But then I came back downstairs and it smacked me in the face. By this point the poop is dried and caked on to all the surfaces and I want to cry.

So happy Monday to you all. I hope yours is less poop filled than mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment