Friday, February 18, 2011

Have you been outside today!!!

Jonah and I just went on a fabulous walk outside!!

I wore a tee shirt, jeans, and my sandals. Thats right I said sandals!!

Jonah wore a tee shirt, jeans, and his rain boots, cause he wont leave the house without his rain boots anymore.

He actually refused to leave the house without his winter coat and hat. He was sure I was forgetting them and as he stood under the coat rack pointing up and looking at me like I was crazy for asking him to leave without them I tried and tried to explain that its 70 deg outside he didn't need them. After 5 min or so he finally agreed to trying to go outside without them, he then of course ran down the street completely liberated in the gorgeous sun!

Now he'll probably refuse to wear his coat and hat ever again even though the weather is turning colder.

Oh spring how you tease me. I wish it could stay like today. But I'll just have to carry it in my memory for the next 2 months till the 70's return.

In other news I started sewing on the sleeves of Jonah's bday sweater today!! Almost done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment