Friday, June 11, 2010

wives, plural

the president of South Africa has 3 wives is engaged to another and talking about taking a 5th. Totally outrageous!! The leaders of nations should be role models and I don't know about you but people who subjugate women are not role models in my book. I know i shouldn't be ethnocentric but 5 wives, hell 2 wives is 1 too many!!! any more than 1 is the same conversation. And let me just say that when the 2nd wife heard that he was taking a 3rd she was furious. he made her apologize and give him a goat as part of her apology. she has nothing to apologize for. but really she doesn't have much of a leg to stand on being upset about multiple wives since she is the 2nd and all. but the fact that she had to give him a present makes me livid. the whole situation makes me livid.

first the olympics were in China, now the world cup is in South Africa. no where is perfect i know but we can be making better choices people. come on!!! this had tainted the world cup for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment