Monday, June 7, 2010

Give me an M

Hello Monday. I welcome you with open arms. For with your arrival brings us one day closer to Peter being done with the school yr. True he is teaching summer school but its only half days and Jonah and I get to have him for the other half. This whole work thing takes my darling husband away from us far too much!

Spent the weekend looking for a couch. The never ending saga of looking for a couch, or so it seems. One day we will find one and it will be comfortable and nappable and perfect for our needs, my feet will be able to touch the ground when I sit down on it, etc.

I watch the live cam of the oil spill somehow trying to get my mind around what is going on but either I am too limited or the situation to vast for that to happen. I sit in shock and amazement. Trying not to look at the birds covered in oil but not able to look away either. I can't stand it. What are we doing......................

So Monday come forth. Wrap me in your Mondayness. Lets go, lets see what you have in store for us. Will it be the co-op, picking dandelions for dandelion jam, or maybe something totally unexpected? Monday give me your best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment