Monday, February 1, 2010

Its almost over folks!! At 4 PM p will turn in the keys to the old places and we will be free! Our moldy stuff is in the dump and we are almost done with those people. I'm sure there will be some sort of drama this afternoon but its so close.

Had a wonderful weekend thanks to craig and clare who put us up not one night but 2 after we all got snowed in together in baltimore. Watched "Paranormal Activities" which didn't scare me at all when we watched it but last night in this big dark house I was suddenly terrified. Damn you craig, Damn you!!! Let me just say though that the curtains in our bedroom did spontaneously start to move with no apparent cause. I even woke p up to show him, he wasn't as concerned. I'm still freaked out.

My goal is to be fully unpacked by Fri. It is completely doable. I just have to you know, do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment