Thursday, April 25, 2013

is a fight ever really over?

I just had an argument with someone. not a huge blow out, tears rubbing down my face kind of argument . but an argument none the less. and the worst part. the very worst part is that I don't think we'll ever see eye to eye on this. i think its going to have to be one of those agree to disagree thingamajigs. i hate those thingamajigs. and thank goodness my kiddos can't read cause we don't use the word hate in our house.

but really is it ok to agree that you're both right or is that all in our heads and in reality we are both harboring resentment and anger about said argument for the rest of our friendship. and will that ultimately lead to the end of our friendship.

I want to say fuck it all. I'm right and this person can go take a walk but they mean something to me and if they took a walk i would probably run after them.

in other news if i don't get the F key fixed on this computer it make be taking a walk out the window.

made the cutest baby head band for my niece yesterday. just need another one and her bday present will be done. i'll post pics when there are 2.

the meds i'm on make my hands shake like crazy so forgive me if there's a wrong key pressed here or there. and I'm not one for proofreading. i'm a write it and get it out of there kinda girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment