Thursday, September 15, 2011

I think they're ganging up on me!

So obviously she came out!! 39 hrs of full on back labor. After 28 hrs at home I went to the hospital and yelled expletives when I was told that I would have to wait 15-20 min for my epidural. But I had been stalled at 8 cm for 5 hrs, hadn't eaten, slept, or sat down really (except for the birth tub) in over 24 hrs and was done, just done. the meds allowed me to get 3 hrs rest, then they turned it down, the contractions came back full force, I pushed for 3.5 hrs and beautiful Lulu entered the world.

And now there are two. Two wonderful, adorable children who I love dearly. But, but........ Lu wakes up at 4AM to eat and goes back to sleep around 4:45 and then J wakes up at 5AM for the day. So you see I'm waking up at 4AM every day and um, well that's not really a good time for me. Is it really asking too much to sleep in til say 6AM? Tha'ts all I'm asking for kids, 6. Any chance?

1 comment:

  1. oh, friend, i feel for you. this is how our first 4 months went. laurel awake from 1-4, xavi up at 5. hang in there!

    ReplyDelete