Friday, January 28, 2011

snowy days

its snowy here, very snowy, with more on the way today and tomorrow. I better get out of the house today during a break in it or I may lose it.

We went to the childrens museum on tuesday before it all started so of course jonah now has a cold. I'm still looking for a plastic bubble if anyone has one. maybe I should try craigslist.

At least he slept till 6 today instead of 5.

You would think with all this time spent inside of the house we would have gotten all the stuff on our house to do list done, but you would be mistaken. maybe today we'll be able to tick a few things off, probably not.

you also may think that I've gotten a ton of knitting done during this snowed in period but once again, nope.

I told myself that I couldn't work on anything else till I finish my niece's leg warmers, its killing me to get them done. they aren't hard or anything to knit, I just have a mental block. i should just allow myself to move on, this is supposed to be fun right? That's it, I've decided, I'm giving myself permission to knit something else, I'll get back to the leg warmers when I get back to them, even if its in June, wool in june is ok right? lets just say yes!!!


I've also been baking bread in the bread maker, after a few failed attempts. our kitchen is unheated and the bread wasn't rising so I finally put a space heater next to the machine and viola bread!! yummy delicious warm bread!!

and I've been baking brownies. i think I need to make some butterscotch sauce to go with those bad boys. and strawberry sauce cause I love me some butterscotch and strawberry together!!

yeah, that to-do-list is staying just as it is! I've got chocolate chip cookies to make, its normal to make cookies at 7AM right?

No comments:

Post a Comment