Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My most recent pet peeve

Here it is:

Save the date magnets!

Our friends are getting married. They're a great couple. I'm very happy for them.

BUT.......................a save the date magnet is a commitment I'm not sure I'm ready to make to these two. Every time I walk into my kitchen for the next 6 months there they are, they're smiling happy in love faces staring back at me. All I want is a glass of OJ do I have to have an encounter with you two as well.

And I really don't feel like its something I can throw away. 1. its a magnet so it does have a practical value, and 2. it would be rude, right?

Whats wrong with a good old fashion card, and email? why a magnet?????

SO there it is my most recent pet peeve. thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment